Sunday 7 December 2014

Meeting my favourite person - Cibi Karthikeyan

I remember the day when I met my favourite person, but the terrible part was that I met him in the bath. I know him well. He is 17 years old, tall and a little tanned. He still looks good and smart. He is a man of good deeds. I admire his love that is something which nobody has. He loves nature the most he feels that nature is his own mother. His soothing words mesmerises anyone talking to him. His eyes easily looks into the eyes of the person talking to him. His eyes easily looks into the eyes of the person talking to him.

He quenches his thirst by giving water to the poor. He fills his hunger by feeding the uncared. He smiles on making the cries sweeter and happier. This is how he earns joy. He is a good poet (at least to me) his words look simple but bring a short smile when one finishes reading his poem (again at least I feel so). He is great, he is lonely and he is a human among the billions of machines.

But the light breaks when he hardly opens his mouth to talk. He never steps on to the last step though he has climbed all other steps. He waits for something but he doesn't know what he is waiting for. He hardly argues or criticizes. He is a little selfish toward his family. He never says "I love you" to his mom and dad though he loves them the most.

He never speaks about his own pains he is suffering from. He never cares for himself. He smiles even when it pains inside. He sometimes wastes money which was earned with much difficulty by his dad and mom. But till he is my favourite person and I live with him, sleep with him, and even die with him because he is one and I am he. His name is "Cibi".

1 comment:

  1. Great piece Cibi, i like the narrative, it has wit too, keep writing...!!!

    ReplyDelete